Scrambled Eggs and Toast Fingers
• 1 medium egg
• 30ml (2tbsp) of whole milk
• 15g butter
• 1 slice of brown bread toast cut into slices to make toast fingersUtensils
Eggs, milk and wheat
As a busy parent with a little one that’s soon to start walking and talking, we understand how important it is to find quick and easy toddler meals.
For a tasty toddler breakfast or a quick and easy meal for lunch or dinner, try our yummy scrambled eggs and toast fingers recipe - a simple yet delicious egg recipe for toddlers that are always on the go. It only takes 5 minutes to prepare, too.
A great way to help your inquisitive toddler try new and different foods, this simple meal is an ideal egg recipe. For toddlers that are now ready to get more hands on with their meals, scrambled eggs and toast fingers encourage them to hold their food and eat more independently.
Remember: recipes from previous stages are still suitable for your growing child.
1. Break the egg into a shallow bowl and beat with the milk.
2. Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, over a low heat then pour in the egg mixture.
3. Cook slowly stirring continuously until the mixture thickens.
4. Serve with toast fingers.
This is not suitable for freezing. Try adding some grated cheese for a tasty alternative quick and easy toddler meal.
Good to Know
Eggs are a nutritious meal in themselves. Make sure that they are thoroughly cooked through before serving.